Thursday, October 22, 2009
1. Thou shalt always cover thy posterior, that it may be well with thee and thou mayest have continual employment.
2. Remember thou the Golden Rule: He who directeth the gold, maketh the rules.
3. Remember: Thou shalt never have the gold.
4. Remember: He who hesitateth is lost.
5. Thou shalt treat thine employees fairly and with compassion, remembering that thou, also, art an employee.
6. Thou shalt treat the public courteously and circumspectly, remembering that thou representest them.
7. Thou shalt maintain thy nose with neither spot nor blemish.
8. Thou shalt accomplish thy tasks in a timely manner.
9. Thou shalt consider thy words carefully.
10. Thou shalt always, always, cover thy posterior.