I fell a little behind on the project posting. And on the reading. Didn't even reach ten books in November. Then again, to be fair, November was a bit of a crazy month. Anyway, that puts me at 159 books for the year, which is an average of over 13 books a month. December is another crazy month, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, here's the lists.
- Gow, Kailin. Never Ending. The Edge, 2013.
- Hornby, Nick. High Fidelity. Penguin Books, 1995.
- Peterson, Tracie. The Icecutter’s Daughter. Bethany House, 2013.
- McGregor, Tim. Old Flames, Burned Hands. Perdido Pub, 2013.
- Carlson, Melody. Forgotten: Seventeen and Homeless. NavPress, 2010.
- Anderson, Becky. In Stereo Where Available. Medallion Press, 2007.
- Pless, John T. Martin Luther: Preacher of the Cross. Concordia Publishing House, 2013.
- Pless, John T. Mercy at Life’s End. The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, 2013.
- Clampett, Ruth. Animate Me. Self-Published Kindle Edition, 2013.
- Goodkind, Terry. Wizard’s First Rule. Tor Books, 1994.
- Labonte, Beth. Coffee Breath. Self-Published Kindle Edition, 2008.
- Newland, Tahlia. You Can't Shatter Me. Catapult Press, 2012.
- Mason, Sally. Gone Hollywood. Self-Published Kindle Edition, 2013.
- Blount, Angela N. Once Upon a Road Trip. Artifice Press, 2013.
- Roach, D. A. Tethered. Self-Published Kindle Edition, 2013.
- Hall, Tessa Emily. Purple Moon. Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, 2013.