Saturday, April 27, 2013

PARODY: Crock Pot

And now for something completely different (because I can't always be serious)...




PARODY: Crock Pot
(Parody of "Hash Pipe" by Weezer)


I'm not always home and
Yet we all have to eat
My children get real hungry
So I plan out a treat
I cut up some veggies
Add a pot roast and then
I rule in the kitchen
Even when I'm not in.

Oh, I make some chili...
Oh, I make some chili...
(Oh.) I make some chili...
(Oh.) You make a meatloaf...
(Oh.) You set the time clock...


The food cooks for hours
And it never will burn.
My mom did it often 
Even Dad took his turn.
The food is delicious
It's cooked all the way through.
But please, don't you ask me. 
I won't lend it to you.

Oh, I make some chili...
Oh, I make some chili...
(Oh.) I make some chili...
(Oh.) You make a meatloaf...
(Oh.) You set the time clock...
(Oh.) You make your green beans...
I use my crock pot. 


Oh, I make some chili...
Oh, I make some chili...
(Oh.) I make some chili...
(Oh.) You make a meatloaf...
(Oh.) You set the time clock...
(Oh.) You make your green beans...
I use my crock pot. 
I use my crock pot. 
I use my crock pot. 

No comments: